Monday, June 3, 2013

Preparing for Marriage

I have enjoyed this week a lot.  Me and Malorie just got married...well 7 months ago today!  It was a long road preparing for marriage.  We knew each other for 7 years before we got married....it took me a long time to convince her I was the right one.  I liked seeing some of the similarities and differences other people had to go thru.  Some things I had never even thought of.  Also there are alot of potential challenges that you really don't see before marriage....even though you think you do.  Its good to discuss some of those challenges and we did that in class.  Just differences that people have.  It has been a bit of a struggle because before you get married you don't fight a lot if at all.  But a lot of time you will have dissagreements in marriage and it is not a bad thing...even though it seems really bad at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment